National Geographic Kids Magazine - FREE Mini Squish in a mystery box!
*FREE CUTE MINI SQUISHY TOY IN A MYSTERY BOX FOR ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION!
National Geographic Kids is a children’s magazine published by National Geographic Partners. The magazine is headquartered in Washington D.C. The publication, which launched in 1975 as National Geographic World, adopted its current name in 2001. Designed for kids ages 6 to 14, Nat Geo Kids features stories about animals, science, technology, archaeology, geography, and pop culture, plus jokes, games, and activities in every issue. It’s also the only children’s magazine with a scientific organization at its core. National Geographic Kids puts out ten issues a year, and has 1.2 million subscribers and 4 million readers in the United States and Canada. The magazine has won several awards, including Folio Eddie and Parent’s Choice awards.
- Newsstand Price for 10 issues: $75.00
- Publication months: Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec.
- Prices are inclusive of prevailing GST.
- All subscription fees are non-refundable.
- Cover images showed are old issues, latest issues always feature a non-repeating wild animals.
- Order will be fulfilled with the latest available issue based on date of ordering
- Please allow 3 working days to receive a confirmation email stating the subscription commencement date.
- *FREE mini squishy toy in a mystery box (random choice of the 5 animal showed). Adult are advised to play together with kids below 12 years old as the toy is small and easy be swallowed. Please wash your hands and the toy after playing with the squishy.